Argyll Bowling Club
Page 1 of 2
The Club remains closed while plans are being prepared. We await further guidance from the Government and Bowls England regarding issues of safety, hygiene protocols and the management of numbers. We also need to review the stewarding plan. The rules on social distancing continue to apply. As always, the safety of our members and the public is of the utmost importance. Updates will be notified to members by email and through this website.
DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport) – Key Messages
1. We are increasing people’s access to local, outdoor physical activity for the purpose of wellbeing
2. People will only be able to use these facilities:
1. by themselves OR
2. with people from their own household OR
3. with one other person from outside their household (as long as they stay two metres apart)
3. You can only exercise in groups of no more than two, unless you are exclusively with members of your household. This means that you cannot have five people from one household plus one person from outside the household playing sport together. You can have two people, from two different households, as long as they are staying two metres apart.
4. It is for individual Clubs and organisations to develop their own guidance on reopening, to best fit their own situation, in line with the Government’s advice.